Saturday 26 July 2014

Scrap Club July Layouts Featuring Skylark

I am still learning how to do work my blog posts, and it isn't fully set up yet but I really wanted to share my layouts. I am jumping in and doing 2 posts today so I can share my Scrap Club with you.  I am sorry it has taken me so long but I felt overwhelmed by blogging, though now I am doing it I am so excited that I can't wait for August 1st so I can share my layouts for that month with you.

So here are the July layouts.
Note the Titles have been left off each page so you can chose which Title best suits your memories, you could also add more embellishments if you wish.






When you order the supplies to create these layouts I will send you instructions to complete them, and you will be able to access an exclusive closed Facebook group for my Scrap Club and Picture My Life Club members to share inspiration with each other. 
There are 2 ways to order either through my online shop or directly from myself.

Here is the list of supplies needed for the 3 Scrap Club layouts:
Skylark Paper Pack RRP $14
Skylark Complimates RRP $6.50 
Love Life Stamp Set RRP $24

Total cost is $44.50 plus shipping.

Extra items you may need if you don't already have them include:
4x5 Stamp Block RRP $21
Lagoon Ink Pad RRP $8
12 Inch Trimmer RRP $45
and you will need either Kraft Cardstock RRP $15 or Basics Cardstock RRP $22 for the extra brown looking background
Note CTMH Kraft Cardstock is acid free, which is fantastic news for those who like to only use photo safe items in their layouts.
To create the bonus layout you will also need:
Picture My Life Skylark RRP $35

Those who order both kits will receive a bonus.

Here is my post about with full details regarding my Scrap Club and Picture My Life (PML) Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment